Indoor Air Quality Products and Home Filtration Systems
Most people spend a good portion of their time indoors, with little exchange of air.
According to the EPA, air inside your home is 7-10 times dirtier than the air outside.
Biocide Chambers are a UV lamp that is installed above and below the air conditioning coil. It is the only product that leaves the air conditioner
system and actually seeks out bacteria and mold anywhere in your home. It seeks out and kills germs and allergens at an enhanced rate
- Reduces harmful molds and mildew
- Reduces or eliminates allergens, asthma attacks, sinus problems and bronchitis
- Coils stay sanitary and germ-free
- Coil corrosion, which contributes to Freon leaks, is lowered
Cost Effective on a long term basis:
Bioguard Powered Filter
- Lowers system corrosion, and the chance of expensive repair costs due to Freon leaks
- Helps to eliminate molds, which can save you money on your home insurance
Electronic Air Cleaners provide a polarized charge to capture and remove airborne particles.
HEPA Air Cleaner
- It is designed to deliver fresher, cleaners air throughout your entire home
- Removes more than 95% of allergy-aggravating particles
- It is safe for the environment with no emissions of ozone
- No cleaning is required
- Compatible with any HVAC system
The HEPA Air Cleaner is a type of air filter that helps relieve allergy and asthma symptoms by removing and destroying allergens and atmospheric dust. The unit also removes chemical and biological contaminants and odors. The unit filters allergens in the air through the HEPA filter, which traps the particles, allowing clean air to return back into the indoor environment.
- 99.97% efficient at removing particles down to .3 micron
- 90% efficient at removing bioaerosals and microorganisms down to .01 micron
- Relieves allergy and asthma symptoms
- Can remove atmospheric and household dust, dust mites, pollen, and bacteria
- Easy, versatile installation possible—duct mounted, collar-mounted, or free-standing
For more information, contact us today.