Heating • Cooling • Water • Electrical • Insulation
A whole-home maintenance value plan which provides you access to a wide-range of services including heating & cooling services, water heater maintenance, water filtration solutions, insulation, ductwork, and electrical services.
One of the key benefits to being an MVP+ member is that regular maintenance is a standard part of the plan, including annual tune-ups on both your air conditioner and furnace at no extra charge. You’ll rest easy knowing we will automatically reach out to you when it’s time to schedule your annual tune-up.
MVP+ is more than just a maintenance package. You’ll also get premium service, including guaranteed service response times and priority installation and discounts if you need a new unit. You’ll even get a 20% discount on all repair parts and services.
The MVP+ Program also means you always go straight to the front of the line when you contact Service Champions for your whole-home services in Northern California. Sign up today!
Questions? Contact Us!
8. Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
9. Clean existing filter
10. Lubricate and clean blower motor air vents
11. Brush clean and vacuum burner
12. Brush clean and vacuum heat exchangers
13. Visually inspect heat exchanger for wear and cracks
14. Clean and test thermocouple for proper operation
15. Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
16. Lubricate all moving parts, per manufacturer
17. Measure amperage and voltage of blower
18. Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
19. Clean upper and lower combustion vents
20. Test for natural gas leaks
21. Clean furnace exterior
8. Monitor refrigerant for proper operating pressures
9. Inspect safety devices for proper operation
10. Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
11. Inspect and tighten connections on electrical wiring
12. Test capacitors for proper rating
13. Test fan blade for proper balance and operation
14. Clean interior/exterior systems and remove all debris
15. Test service valves for proper operation
16. Measure the supply and return temperature differential
17. Test ductwork for energy loss
18. Monitor and measure voltage/amp draw
19. Inspect wiring connections for the compressor
20. Measure blower motor's amperage and voltage for proper operation
21. Inspect electrical disconnect box for proper rating and safe installation
You will receive a 100% refund of the agreement price if you are not satisfied with the performance of the services, products, or systems and we cannot correct the situation during the first five years of operation. If a money-back request is made due to dissatisfaction, Service Champions will remove any installed product within thirty (30) days of the request and refund the entire agreement price. Also, we guarantee that all the equipment we have installed will perform as we have stated.
We guarantee that repairs to your equipment will be done right. Any replacement parts that are used will come with a lifetime parts and labor warranty so long as there is no lapse in coverage with your membership.
Good news! An annual tune-up will be provided at no additional charge once you’re an MVP Member for the duration of your membership. Service Champions signature “WOW!” Tune-Up is performed on all your HVAC systems whether it’s a Furnace/Air Conditioning system that requires this service we’ll be there to ensure your systems are operating at peak performance.
Customized payment dates are unavailable at this time.
There are no age restrictions on the number of years a system has been utilized.
Yes, you will not have to worry about the health of your Furnace, Air Conditioner, or your Water Heater again. Unlimited Safety Inspections are included with your MVP membership.