A brief description from the EPA of Carbon Monoxide poisoning: Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless and toxic gas. Because it is impossible to see, taste or smell the toxic fumes, CO can kill you before you are aware it is in your home. At lower levels of exposure, CO causes mild effects that are
TRUSTWORTHY. ON-TIME. WORRY-FREE.
Archive for April, 2010
Carbon monoxide, also commonly known as “The Silent Killer”, is the leading cause of accidental deaths in the United States. Carbon monoxide can pose a serious threat to your family and can be a challenge to detect because it appears colorless, odorless and has no taste. Dangerous levels of this poisonous gas can be produced