Furnace Maintenance = Lower Energy Bills
Guaranteed Savings: You’ll Save More On Energy Costs
Than You Spend On Our Tune-Up… Or Your Money Back!
Northern California’s Top Furnace Maintenance Specialists
Sometimes it’s easy to let furnace maintenance go, figuring it’s one of those things you’ll get around to scheduling at some point. But when you skip annual furnace tune-ups, it can cost you a lot of money – and stress – in the not-too-distant future.
As experts on furnace systems, we know the biggest reason for a major repair that you didn’t anticipate is failing to have regular tune-ups done.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), “A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make your system work harder to keep you warm or cool- wasting energy and contributing to climate change.”
Maintenance tune-ups are also crucial to extending the life of your current furnace and keeping all your warranties valid.
And furnace maintenance is not just about saving in the future. It also saves you money right here and now with a more efficient heating system. After a tune-up from Service Champions, your unit will be operating in peak condition. Without furnace maintenance, the dust and debris that accumulates over time will wear down your system and drive up the costs of keeping your home comfortable.
Our tune-ups get your furnace back to factory fresh condition. In fact, we’re so confident of the value of our tune-ups, we have this exceptional guarantee: Tune-up your furnace with us and we guarantee your winter energy bills will be at least the cost of the tune-up less than last winter (this gives you a 100% return on your investment.)
Service Champion’s Furnace Tune-Ups Are Detailed & Thorough
At Service Champions, our expert heating technicians spend a full 60 to 90 minutes to complete a precision “WOW!” tune-up and professional cleaning including the following 21 operations:
- Carbon Monoxide – test air flow duct system for dangerous carbon monoxide
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Inspect for combustible material around furnace
- Ignition System – test for safe and proper operation
- Exhaust System – test for proper venting
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Safety & Control Circuits – test for proper operation
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Clean existing air filter
- Lubricate and clean blower motor air vents
- Furnace Burner – clean and inspect (brush and vacuum)
- Heat Exchangers – clean and inspect (brush and vacuum)
- Clean furnace exterior
- HydroScan™ certification of heat exchangers for dangerous cracks and wear
- Gas Pressure – measure and adjust for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacture
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Combustion Vents – clean and inspect (upper and lower)
- Infrared camera inspection of furnace heat exchanger
- Natural Gas – check for leaks
For the best furnace maintenance in Northern California, reach out to Service Champions.
How To Make Sure Your Furnace Maintenance Gets Done Every Year
If you’re the type of homeowner who takes a lot of pride in your home and maintaining it, we recommend our Maintenance Value Membership (MVP). It puts your furnace maintenance on auto-pilot, and ensures your unit stays in excellent condition. An annual tune-up for your furnace system is automatically included without the worry, because we will call you when it’s time for your annual maintenance.
Join MVP and you’ll also receive priority scheduling of service, be eligible for savings on parts, and receive an additional discount when it’s time to replace your system.
This is total peace-of-mind for you – join MVP and never worry about your cooling or heating again – you’ll have preferential status with the best heating company in Northern California. To discover more about this program, please visit our MVP Program page.