Local-Pro Heating & Air Conditioning Services for Elk Grove, CA
Work with NorCal’s Top Choice for Professional Furnace Repair, AC Repair, Maintenance and more.
Sporting 13,000 reviews from everyday folks like you, rest assured friendly Service Champions technicians will take great care of your home. We love Elk Grove’s family-orientated community (the first Californian city to be incorporated in the 21st century), and work hard to help keep it that way. With Service Champions the guesswork is gone, the stress is caput, and in their place are those peace-of-mind-results we all appreciate.
There Are Hundreds of HVAC Options Around Elk Grove, CA…But Not All Have THESE Guarantees
Facing an emergency? Worried about the finances involved with HVAC? Need this to be a long-term investment that truly delivers? Don’t make a hasty or rash decision, stick with NorCal’s #1 choice and enjoy the best guarantees.
- 100% Guaranteed Work: Service Champions has a rock-solid reputation built on removing the stress that all too often comes with home service and remodeling companies. Simply put – if you aren’t satisfied, your money will be refunded.
- Zero Risk Installation: When it’s time for a new system to be installed, we’ve got a long list of guarantees including no additional charges (No Order Change), a 24-hour Fix It or Hotel guarantee, our no-lemon guarantee, a workmanship guarantee, and more.
- Extended MVP Options: This is our Maintenance Value Plan used to help maintain relationships with the homeowners and families we serve – offering regular maintenance, annual tune-ups, premium service (ultra-quick response times), discounts, and more.
5 Questions to Ask ANY Air Condition & Heating Company Before Hiring
The California HVAC industry is huge, and there’s a lot of shady unethical behavior that squeezes through the cracks. Before you invest hard-earned money into an HVAC company, do your homework and ask basic questions. Here’s a handful with our own answers.
1) How well do you vet your technicians?
Extremely well, because after all, they represent our company while on your property. If they fail or do something unprofessional, it reflects poorly on our entire management/staff. All Service Champion techs are heavily screened, vetted, background checked, and drug tested before they can don our uniform. Afterwards they enjoy ongoing (mandatory) training.
2) Are you monitored by the BBB?
Absolutely, we’ve been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since May of 2003, and to this day we maintain an A+ rating. We also have hundreds of customer reviews on the BBB website (this includes a handful of complaints as well over the last 17 years). We encourage you to check out. We don’t claim to be perfect, but we’re real close!
3) Do your ‘guarantees’ come in writing?
You bet. Because of the attention we put on our process and the technical skills of all of our staff, along with our BBB rating we’ve also maintained a Diamond Certification for close to 12 years. What’s this about? It’s awarded to companies who invest in independent customer satisfaction research, which we do regularly so we know we’re serving people the best we can.
4) Are you available around the clock?
While we wish we could be there for everyone at all times, we don’t have endless resources. However, all of our MVP members are guaranteed quick 24-hour response times or less — this includes installations.
5) Are you known for pricing changes?
This is common in the industry – no, you can take the price Service Champions quotes you to the proverbial bank. We operate under a strict ‘No Change Order’ that guarantees we’re giving you the most accurate pricing possible.
What It’s Like to Work with Service Champions
Easy. Professional. Friendly. Accommodating. Respectful. If you were to grab a nice big cup of coffee and read through a few hundred of our reviews, one core theme that would stick out is our long-term relationships. For example, we have homes we’ve been looking after since the early 1990s.
Here’s a few other themes you’ll come across again and again:
- Service & Results
Other Home Services We Provide Elk Grove, CA
We’re proud to offer more services than your typical Californian AC & heating company – being among the few full-service options out there. Here’s a quick list, but feel free to jump over to our Other Services page to dig deeper.
- Air Quality solutions
- Air Handlers & Heat Pump work
- Water Heaters & Thermostats
- Attic & Floor Insulation
- Zoning, and so much more!
Text, Call, Chat or Email for Service
Reach out to Service Champions today and we’ll quickly get one of our technicians out to your Elk Grove, CA property – trustworthy, on-time, and worry free. That’s the Service Champions way. We look forward to hearing from you!