Heating • Cooling • Water • Electrical • Insulation
Introducing our most comprehensive whole-home maintenance value plan, designed to provide you with a wide range of services to ensure the optimal functioning of your home. With our MVP+ membership, you gain access to an array of benefits and premium service offerings, guaranteeing your peace of mind.
As a MVP+ member, regular maintenance becomes a standard part of your plan. This includes annual tune-ups for your air conditioner and furnace at no additional cost. Say goodbye to the hassle of remembering maintenance schedules because we will proactively reach out to you when it's time to schedule your annual tune-up.
MVP+ goes beyond just maintenance. We provide you with premium service that includes guaranteed response times and priority installation. If you require a new unit, rest assured that you will receive priority attention and exclusive discounts. Additionally, you enjoy a generous 20% discount on all repair parts and services.
Being part of the MVP+ program ensures that you are always prioritized when you contact Service Champions for your whole-home services. No waiting in line; your needs will be addressed promptly.
Take advantage of all these exceptional benefits and sign up for our MVP+ program today. Let us take care of your home's maintenance needs, so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Questions? Contact Us!
8. Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
9. Clean existing filter
10. Lubricate and clean blower motor air vents
11. Brush clean and vacuum burner
12. Brush clean and vacuum heat exchangers
13. Visually inspect heat exchanger for wear and cracks
14. Clean and test thermocouple for proper operation
15. Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
16. Lubricate all moving parts, per manufacturer
17. Measure amperage and voltage of blower
18. Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
19. Clean upper and lower combustion vents
20. Test for natural gas leaks
21. Clean furnace exterior
8. Monitor refrigerant for proper operating pressures
9. Inspect safety devices for proper operation
10. Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
11. Inspect and tighten connections on electrical wiring
12. Test capacitors for proper rating
13. Test fan blade for proper balance and operation
14. Clean interior/exterior systems and remove all debris
15. Test service valves for proper operation
16. Measure the supply and return temperature differential
17. Test ductwork for energy loss
18. Monitor and measure voltage/amp draw
19. Inspect wiring connections for the compressor
20. Measure blower motor's amperage and voltage for proper operation
21. Inspect electrical disconnect box for proper rating and safe installation
You will receive a 100% refund of the agreement price if you are not satisfied with the performance of new equipment, product, or systems and we cannot correct the situation during the first five years of operation. If a money-back request is made due to dissatisfaction, Service Champions will remove any installed product within thirty (30) days of the request and refund the entire agreement price. Also, we guarantee that all the equipment we have installed will perform as we have stated.
We guarantee that repairs to your equipment will be done right. Any replacement parts that are used will come with a lifetime parts and labor warranty so long as there is no lapse in coverage with your membership.
Good news! An annual tune-up will be provided at no additional charge once you’re a MVP Member for the duration of your membership. Service Champions signature “WOW!” Tune-Up is performed on your furnace and air conditioner. We’ll be there to ensure your systems are operating at peak performance.
Customized payment dates are unavailable at this time.
There are no age restrictions on the number of years a system has been utilized.
Yes, with your MVP+ membership, you will receive unlimited safety inspections upon your request.