Furnace & AC Repair, Tune-Up & Installation In Martinez, CA
The Local HVAC Technicians, Products & Exceptional Service
Are you looking for a local HVAC company you can depend on in Martinez, CA? Service Champions has been serving your area for the better part of twenty years and we’d greatly appreciate your consideration.
You live in an incredible city, originally part of a 17,000-acre land grant from the Mexican government back in 1824 to Don Ygnacio Martinez himself. From the gold rush days to becoming a shipping boom town, to a modern Bay Area city, every time we get to work with a homeowner in your area it’s a wonderful project.
That said, on this page you can get to know us a little better, get an idea for what we’re about, and discover all the Indoor Air Quality, AC, and Furnace-related services we offer.
Let’s begin with some simple questions you could ask really any HVAC company in Northern California, with our answers included.
5 Easy-Informative Questions You Could Ask Any HVAC Company (And Our Quick Answers)
- 1. “I heard about your MVP program, what is it?” A high percentage of Service Champions customers enroll in our MVP Program. This ensures guaranteed 24-hour service response, discounts, priority installs, annual tune-ups & safety inspections, and more perks along with a 5-Year Client Trust – 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 2. “Why do you advertise your Martinez, CA HVAC services as ‘risk free’?” Because we are. Not just risk free, but trustworthy, always on time and worry free as well. Our entire business model is to be the champions of service in our industry and Northern California. A quick browse through our customer reviews is a testament to that.
- 3. “How well-vetted will the people be who come to my home?” From our perspective, we take big steps to ensure our techs aren’t just well-vetted and background checked, but the best! On time, professional, courteous, accommodating, and without question skilled to get the job done right – these folks are the beating heart of our company.
- 4. “What if I need help with financing to get the HVAC work paid for?” That’s not a problem. We’ve maintained relationships with financing partners throughout the years who have a host of options. Our Know Before You Go Program ensures complete transparency every step of the way. There are definitely programs in place to help.
- 5. “What are just a few basics about your company I should know?” Sure, first off we’ve been in business for close to twenty years now. In that time we’ve maintained an A+ rating with the BBB and Diamond Certification, accumulated over 11,000 reviews, and become a genine part of so many towns throughout Northern California – an honor.
Not All Northern California AC & Furnace Companies Are Equal
Over 11,000 genuine customer reviews? That’s right, collected year after year and used as a sort of bedrock for our brand. Without these, our name is just a name.
We can’t be the champions of service without reviews to back us.
As you browse through reviews in the HVAC industry, you’ll find that many reviews are longer than this very article! Why? People write these kinds of book-review-level-reviews of our HVAC company because we actually go the extra yard:
- Long-term Value
On the other end of the spectrum are thousands of short and sweet reviews like this one from a woman named Kim, reinforcing these core tenets.
“This company has been honest and fair..My serviceman took a lot of time educating me as I’m a new homeowner..he was fantastic..I would recommend this company..they offer fair financing rates and great service.”
Our Other HVAC-Related Services for Martinez, CA
- Air conditioning repair, replacement, and maintenance
- Furnace repair, replacement, and maintenance
- Air Quality & Air Handler Services – a host of services to address your family’s indoor air.
- Heat Pump & Ductwork – lower those energy bills and increase comfort levels.
- Water Heaters & Thermostats – both services to help manage overall efficiency.
- Attic & Floor Insulation – we’ll blanket your home with the very best insulation.
- Zoning – a process by which you control different areas of the home as you see fit.
Contact Us for Service Today | 4 Ways to Connect
We encourage all Martinez, CA homeowners to take the next step, especially if you need help now. You’ve got absolutely nothing to lose. The four direct ways to contact us are Calling, Texting, using the Live Chat function on our website, or you can Schedule an Appointment Online in less than a minute. We look forward to hearing from you!
Service Champions Heating & Air Conditioning
261 Arthur Rd
Martinez, CA 94553