$88 AC Tune-Up w/ Free Water Heater Safety Inspection
We Guarantee You’ll Save More On Energy Costs
Than You Spend On Our AC Tune-Up… Or Your Money Back!
We’re Northern California’s AC Maintenance Experts
Regular maintenance on your air conditioning system is one of those home tasks that is easy to let slip. But failing to get an annual tune-up can cost you big money – and a lot of headaches – later on down the road.
In fact, the #1 reason for big, unexpected AC repairs is a failure to get your unit serviced regularly.
Regular tune-ups can also help you extend the life of your current system and keeps your current warranties intact.
Finally, tune-ups can save you money right now (not just prevent big bills later). That’s because a system operating in peak condition is more efficient than one that is not cleaned and tuned-up. The dust and debris from poor indoor air quality can take a toll on your unit. Keep your AC system efficient with maintenance and you’ll also keep your energy bills lower.
We’re so sure of the value of our tune-ups, we offer this amazing guarantee: Tune-up your air conditioner with us and we guarantee your energy bill will be at least the tune-up cost less than last summer (this gives you a 100% return on your investment.)
How Service Champions AC Tune-Ups Are Better
There are two ways to do a tune-up of an air conditioning system.
One is really not much of a tune-up at all. Some companies spend a few minutes looking at your system – sometimes as little as 10 minutes! – and call it a tune-up. The truth is they are looking for a big, obvious problem to charge you to fix. If they don’t see one, they will be quickly moving on to their next call.
The other way to do a tune-up is the RIGHT WAY. Detailed, thorough, and precise. That’s how we do it at Service Champions. Our trained technicians will take a full 60 to 90 minutes to complete a precision AC tune-up and professional cleaning including the following 21 operations:
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Clean existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil
- Condensate Drain – flush and treat with anti-algae
- Inspect and clean Condenser Coil
- Refrigerant – monitor for proper operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect duct work for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw
- Inspect wiring connections for the compressor
For the best air conditioning maintenance in Northern California, reach out to Service Champions.
Cannot be combined with other offers. Must mention offer at the time of booking. Valued at $149.
Offer expires July 31, 2021.
Put Your AC Maintenance On Auto-Pilot
At Service Champions, we have a great maintenance program called our Maintenance Value Membership, (MVP), that will keep your AC maintenance on auto-pilot and makes sure your unit is always in good shape. Our MVP Program has annual tune-ups for your air conditioning system that are included! We’ll do all the work and even give you a call to schedule the appointment. Not only that, you’ll get priority service when it comes to scheduling, be eligible for savings on parts, and receive an additional discount when it’s eventually time to replace your old system.
This is total peace-of-mind for you – join MVP and never worry about your cooling or heating again – you’ll have preferential status with the best HVAC company in Northern California. To discover more about this program, please visit our MVP Program page.