Expert HVAC Services for Orinda, CA
Contact Service Champions, Your Long-Term AC, Furnace, and Air Quality Specialists
Are you an Orinda, CA homeowner who needs a long-term HVAC company to look after your you and your home’s needs? We at Service Champions would greatly appreciate your consideration. We have been serving the area for many years and our skilled HVAC technicans are ready to help when you have any issues with your air conditioner, furnace, heat pump or HVAC system. We can repair heating & cooling systems of all makes and models and are proud to provide the best HVAC service in town.
These days you’ve got to really know who you’re inviting into your home, to work on something as important and critical to your family as your AC unit, furnace, and indoor air ventilation.
We want you to have a chance to get to know us better, and see what your local Service Champions have to offer. Let’s begin with our answers to five common questions we are asked (and that you should be asking any HVAC company in general) by people in the area.
5 Common Questions to Ask Any Orinda, CA HVAC Company
- 1. How long will my new furnace last me? Great question, and most people ask this around the time when they’re starting to think it’s THAT time. Generally speaking most electric furnaces will need to be replaced every 15 years, gas every 18, and oil every 20. But it comes down to performance and how often maintenance is required or issues pop up. Our technicians will get all the answers during their inspection.
- 2. Why should I consider your MVP program? If the HVAC company you are investigating doesn’t have premium services for long-term customers, this is a definite red flag. Service Champions MVP members get deep discounts, 24-hour response times, all annual inspects are on auto-pilot, and much more.
- 3. Are new AC unit installs really expensive? For some, a completely new AC can be a sizable expense depending on a number of variables and circumstances. Regardless, over the years we’ve added financing partners to our list of ways we can help the investment become both a) budget-friendly, and b) meangeable for your family.
- 4. Is a smart thermostat really worth it for me? At the end of the day, a smart thermostat makes it possible to get the most out of your AC and furnace. It makes your home more energy efficient while at the same time giving you much more control over the internal environment of your home through programmable settings. Our technicians can help you set them up and learn to use them in minutes.
- 5. What does your Diamond Certification mean? When a company gets Diamond Certified, it signifies that they REALLY care about their customer feedback and the overall customer experience they represent. So much so, that they invest in independent professional research that genuinely connects with real customers to collect real data. We’ve been Diamond Certified for 16 consecutive years.
Working With Service Champions Is Smooth, Friendly, & Convenient
Honestly, it’s hard to summarize what WE think it’s like after close to twenty years in the industry, service homeowners in not just Orinda but across Northern California. From your perspective, you’ll get the validation you’re looking for if you browse our 13,000+ reviews.
And they’re real. We invest in the Diamond Certification research year after year to ensure our customer service is always the best it can be. In a nutshell, the process is relatively simple.
- The first step is making contact, which we invite you to do at the bottom of this page.
- From there, our staff will ascertain your needs and send the perfect technician out.
- They’ll perform an inspection and quote you a firm price to get everything taken care of.
- Your issues will be resolved and you’ll have the chance to join our MVP program.
Other Heating, AC, & Ventilation Services We Offer in Orinda, CA
In conjunction with our core HVAC services (AC & Furnace repair, maintenance, and install), the other services we specialize in are as follows:
- Air Quality & Air Handler Services
- Heat Pump & Duct Work
- Water Heaters & Thermostats
- Attic & Floor Insulation
Contact Service Champions For Quality HVAC Service in Orinda
If you’re a Orinda, CA homeowner, or you live in Northern California and need our help, we’ve got four ways for you to Contact Us at your earliest convenience – phone call, website live chat, text, or directly book an appointment via our website portal as well. We look forward to hearing from you soon.