Local Pittsburg, CA HVAC Pros
AC & Furnace Repair, Maintenance, New Installs and More – Full HVAC Services
Are you looking for dependable, well-known and highly-reviewed HVAC services close to your front door in Pittsburg, CA? If so, then you haven’t been introduced to us yet – we’re Service Champions. We’ve been serving communities across Northern California for the better part of the last twenty years, and we absolutely adore Pittsburg. It’s the “Small San Francisco suburb that’s close to everything.” Working in your nice quiet family neighborhoods is always a treat, without question (the food is amazing too!).
On this page you can get to know our basic air conditioning, furnace and indoor air quality-related service a bit better.
Let’s begin with five quick common questions we get concerning general services that you could really ask any potential HVAC company.
5 Common Questions to Ask Any Potential Pittsburg, CA HVAC Company (Including Our Answers)
- 1. “What should I know about your technicians before they visit my home?” One of the most important questions of all – you can count on Service Champions technicians being well-vetted, background-checked, drug-tested, and highly-trained by us before they head out on project work. After all, if they perform poorly we’ll refund every penny to you.
- 2. “What kind of guarantees do you offer on new AC units and installs?” A good amount because we believe new AC and/or Furnace installs should be risk free. Some of our guarantees include a ‘No Change Order’ on pricing, Workmanship Guarantee, No-Lemon Guarantee, Lowest Price Guarantee, Comfort Guarantee and more.
- 3. “Do you offer regular and ongoing furnace tune-ups in Pittsburg, CA?” Absolutely. Our popular MVP program ensures you get regular and ongoing tune-ups for units so a) they work better and b) any issues are caught early and taken care of by professionals before much bigger and often more expensive problems begin to materialize.
- 4. “Fire season is coming soon, can you help me with indoor air quality?” Yes, we’re the highest-rated Northern California experts at diagnosing and solving in-home air quality issues. We are NOT emergency services, but we have a variety of modern solutions like thorough duct cleaning and sealing, air scrubber, air filtration systems, and more.
- 5. “How long before I’ll need to replace the new furnace you’re installing?” Once you’re a part of the Service Champions family, we’ll ensure you always have a properly functioning furnace. That said, when your unit will need replacing depends on its service lifespan. For electric that’s approx. 15 years; gas is 18, and oil furnaces last about 20.
A Look At A Proper HVAC Customer Experience Through The Champions
Now that you’re getting an idea of who we are and what we have to offer, it’s time to show you a little of what our HVAC customers are saying. Keep in mind what follows are only two of well over 11,000 reviews we have spread among a variety of platforms and review sites.
The first is from one of our MVP (Maintenance Value Plan) program customers. A good portion of our clientele are long-term customers.
“Great company. Staff is fully trained. I have been with this company for + 15 years and had no complaints. Thanks. VJ”
This one is a great example of just the sheer amount of positivity, respect and friendliness involved with our process – it’s why we can have so many guarantees in place.
“Scott was punctual, professional, courteous, personable, thorough, and very knowledgeable. You have a wonderful asset to your business who in turn speaks very highly of your company!”
Our Other HVAC-Related Services for Pittsburg, CA
- Air Quality & Air Handler Services – a host of services to address your family’s indoor air.
- Heat Pump & Ductwork – lower those energy bills and increase comfort levels.
- Water Heaters & Thermostats – both services to help manage overall efficiency.
- Attic & Floor Insulation – we’ll blanket your home with the very best insulation.
- Zoning – a process by which you control different areas of the home as you see fit.
Trustworthy. On-Time. Worry-Free HVAC Service
We’re always available and ready to help with your Pittsburg, CA home’s HVAC needs – air conditioning, furnace and indoor air quality. If you’re ready, there are four ways to contact us – by calling directly, sending us a text, talking to an agent using our website’s Live Chat function, or you can schedule your free inspection and appointment with our Book Online form. The whole Service Champions family looks forward to hearing from you soon.