Stress-Free & Affordable HVAC Services in Pleasant Hill, CA
Service Champions Makes New AC & Furnace Installs Or Maintenance A Breeze
Are you a Pleasant Hill, CA homeowner in need of a dependable, trustworthy, and local HVAC company with a stellar reputation? If so, that’s great, you’ve landed on the Service Champions website!
This particular page was specifically created for our wonderful Pleasant Hill area…because no one knows how incredible it can be to improve a community one building at a time quite like Pleasant Hillers do. Through direct community involvement over the generations, it evolved from a small pitstop in northern California farmland into one of the prides of the San Francisco Bay area (incorporated 1961).
Of All The Hundreds of HVAC Companies Around the Pleasant Hill and Norcal Area…We’re Rather Unique
An issue homeowners like you deal with is playing what we call ‘Tradesmen Roulette – taking a chance of proverbially shooting yourself in the foot when dealing with any kind of contractors (HVAC, plumbing, home remodeling, etc.)
Why? Simple, because in Northern California there are so many! With Service Champions, you know you’re getting a sure thing – great service, top-quality technicians, and everything at a fair price.
To dig deeper without getting too complex, here’s a quick set of five questions and answers to see why we’re still going strong after close to twenty years.
5 Common Questions To Ask Any Northern California HVAC Company Before Hiring Them (and our Answers)
- 1. Will my quoted price ever change? Absolutely not. We’re not that kind of a company and we haven’t tarnished our reputation with unfortunate practices like this. The upfront price you receive from your Service Champions representative will be accurate.
- 2. Are you beholden to any guarantees? Well, first there’s our ‘No Change Order’ Guarantee which means no pricing surprises. The other big Guarantee to mention is our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — meaning if you aren’t satisfied we refund your money.
- 3. How are your professional ratings? Along with our Diamond Certification (16+ years running) and long-standing A+ rating with the BBB, you’re welcome to browse through our large volume of 5-star customer reviews from across our Service Areas.
- 4. Do you use temporary workers? No, Service Champions technicians will show up properly dressed in a company uniform. All our techs are also regularly drug tested and receive a thorough criminal background check before being hired. They are also required to be involved with ongoing training (no matter how experienced).
- 5. What is your MVP program about? Our Maintenance Value Plan, or MVP program is for homeowners who would just like us to pretty much take care of everything on an ongoing basis for them — premium service, discounts, regular tune ups, and more.
Working With Service Champions Over The Long Haul Is SO Easy
Here’s the quick basics of what to expect when you become a part of the Service Champions team and let us take complete care of your home’s AC, furnace, air quality and more.
- We’re stress relievers when it comes to anything related to your home’s air.
- You’ll never be pressured by Service Champions staff.
- Our technicians are friendly, respectable, skilled, and accommodating.
- Our MVP plan is incredibly popular – a good percentage of our customers are long-term.
Other Heating, AC, & Ventilation Services We Offer in Pleasant Hill
- Air Quality & Air Handler Services
- Heat Pump & Duct Work
- Water Heaters & Thermostats
- Attic & Floor Insulation
Contact Service Champions Today | Schedule a Tune-up
If you’re a Pleasant Hill, CA resident with questions, concerns, or an HVAC-related issue, don’t hesitate to reach out. We have four ways for you to Contact Us at your convenience – Call, Text, Live Website Chat, and you can book an appointment online as well. We look forward to meeting you.