Your Top HVAC & Air Conditioning Services in Redwood City, CA
Highest-Rated By Fellow Homeowners – AC & Furnace Repair, Maintenance, New Installs and More!
Hi there, are you a Redwood City, CA homeowner looking for a dependable and professional HVAC company local to your area? One who understands the community and the way things are done on the San Francisco peninsula?
If so, that’s great, we’re Service Champions and we would greatly appreciate your consideration.
Our company has been serving Redwood City and all the many other wonderful small-to-medium-sized Northern California towns for decades. Redwood City is without doubt, an incredible place with tons of rich localized history and lore dating back centuries! While the weather isn’t as extreme as it is in other areas these days, HVAC demands can be substantial.
We created this page to help you quickly get to know us better, and see what we have to offer in terms of air conditioning, heating, and in-home air quality solutions.
Let’s begin with a bit of simple Q & A.
5 Easy Questions To Ask Any HVAC Company in Northern California (…And Our Answers)
- 1. “First of all, how do you guarantee my peace of mind as a homeowner?” At the end of the day the #1 way to ensure your peace of mind is through our guarantees and we have plenty – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Back, Repair Guarantee, Workmanship, No-Lemon, Comfort, our 24-hour Fix It or Hotel Guarantee and more!
- 2. “Do you offer ongoing or premium AC and Furnace tune-up services?” We sure do, this is our MVP program, or Maintenance Value Plan. This service includes your annual tune-ups, installation guarantees on new units, and much more. A good percentage of our clients each year are MVP clients because they trust and appreciate the service.
- 3. “What if I can’t afford the out-of-pocket costs upfront? Financing options?” Yes, we can help here. Service Champions has been in this industry for twenty years. There’s no possible way we could have made it this far without a great set of financing options for when emergencies pop up and the out of pocket money isn’t readily available.
- 4. “When will I know that I need to replace my home’s air conditioning unit?” Most often the air conditioning units make the need to replace hard to miss as they reach the end of their optimal service lifespans (roughly 15 years). You start seeing rapid declines in efficiency and an increase in the amount of money you have to invest in the aging unit.
- 5. “Am I really going to need to have my home’s furnace services once a year?” Without question, despite the fact Redwood City, CA is in a rather temperate area your furnace should be checked and tuned up at least once a year. The goal is to perform these system checkups and maintenance before the winter months have already set in.
What It Is Like Working with Service Champions: Trustworthy. On-Time. Worry-Free.
Honestly, you should take our word for this kind of subject matter only so far. Perhaps the best place to go for information about working with us in Redwood City are our customer testimonials. Not just the written stories and short ‘Thank you!’ messages, but all the comments we track as well
Head on over and browse our Reviews Page whenever you’re ready to wade into the positivity. Here are two examples that put a spotlight on our level of dedication to your peace of mind.
“Excellent service. On time, professional and pleasant. I always recommend Service Champions because of their high-quality, great service and willingness to work with your budget.”
“Our technician who serviced our heating and air conditioner was very thorough, professional and explained what was needed very well to us. We would like to have him as the preferred technician, when possible, for future quarterly services.”
We opened up the comments because so many of our customers, MVP members, ask to have the same technicians because they have such great experiences. It’s one of our favorite parts of the website by far.
Our Other HVAC-Related Services for Redwood City, CA
- Air Quality & Air Handler Services – a host of services to address your family’s indoor air.
- Heat Pump & Ductwork – lower those energy bills and increase comfort levels.
- Water Heaters & Thermostats – both services to help manage overall efficiency.
- Attic & Floor Insulation – we’ll blanket your home with the very best insulation.
- Zoning – a process by which you control different areas of the home as you see fit.
Call Service Champions | Schedule Today
Whether you’ve just got a question or a pressing concern, or you’re ready to have a technician come out and inspect your property, all Redwood City, CA homeowners are encouraged to contact Service Champions with any HVAC-related issues. You can call us directly anytime, send us a text at the same number, chat with an agent using our website’s Live Chat function, or you can Book Online using our simple form. Either way, we can’t wait to meet you soon.