Fair, Honest & Professional HVAC Services in San Leandro, CA
Contact Service Champions for Your New AC & Furnace Installs or Maintenance Needs
Hey there, you must be looking for a seasoned top-quality HVAC company serving the San Leandro, CA area, welcome! And don’t worry, you can stop the search. Service Champions is your go-to for professional AC/Furnace installs, repair, and much more.
We haven’t been here since the Gold Rush of the 1850s when the initial city government formed, but for close to the last twenty years we’ve built a family, or a community, of hardworking homeowners like you. It’s about high-performing AC, dependable heat when you need it, and quality indoor air.
There’s No Other HVAC Company Like Service Champions in San Leandro, CA
Did you know we’ve accumulated over 13,000 reviews from customers like you? It’s true, and you’re more than welcome to browse them for yourself. You’ll find we’re dependable, friendly, on time, and extremely good at what we do.
We’re also Diamond Certified for 16 years running, maintain an A+ rating with the BBB, and Northern California’s top choice for air conditioning and heating services. To keep this page moving along, let’s look at 5 quick questions and answers regarding your furnace.
5 Quick Questions You Should Be Asking Your Furnace Technician (With Our Answers)
- 1. How long until I have to replace my furnace? First and foremost, it depends on the type of furnace you currently have and how old it is, the brand/model, along with the overall condition. Generally speaking — Electric furnaces should be replaced every 15 years, Gas every 18, and Oil every 20. Regular professional maintenance is the #1 thing you can do to ensure you get the most out of your furnace.
- 2. What size does my home require? Such an important question, because unfortunately it’s too common for homeowners to have the wrong size; either being too powerful or not quite powerful enough. Furnace power is measured in British Thermal Units, or BTUs, and honestly you should have a professional do the calculations unless you’ve been trained on how to account for every variable in the home.
- 3. Can you help me get energy efficient? Absolutely. We’ve been serving Northern California homeowners for almost twenty years, so we’re extremely familiar with energy efficiency when it comes to smart thermostats, air conditioners, heaters and much more. We’ll gladly help you choose an updated furnace with incredibly high Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings of 90 and higher (Federal minimum is 80%).
- 4. Where’s the cold air coming from? Although this can get complex depending on the type/model of furnace you have, generally speaking it could be one of a handful of possibilities – the thermostat’s fan setting isn’t on automatic, the pilot light went out, no gas is making it into the furnace, etc. Our technicians are quick when it comes to furnace diagnosis.
- 5. What’s that burning smell coming from? You likely smell it when turning on the furnace initially as the colder months set in. It’s normal to smell that burning smell in this case after the furnace has been sitting and collecting dust all summer long. To be safe, consider having Service Champions do a Fall tuneup where we can thoroughly clean it.
The Service Champions MVP Program Makes It SO Easy To Work With Us Long-Term
For homeowners who would rather put their AC & Heater maintenance on auto-pilot, our MVP program offers a host of benefits including guaranteed service response within 24 hours. You’ll also get deep discounts, priority installs, annual tuneups, professional inspections, our 5-year ‘100% money-back guarantee’ and so much more.
- If you’re experiencing an emergency, it’s nice to be part of the Service Champions family.
- San Leandro homeowners always get treated with friendly respect and accommodation.
- $50 off diagnostic fee, along with $500 off (or 5% discount) on new systems.
- We’ll even analyze your attic/crawlspace to ensure it’s as efficient as possible.
Other Heating, AC, & Ventilation Services We Offer in San Leandro
- Air Quality & Air Handler Services
- Heat Pump & Duct Work
- Water Heaters & Thermostats
- Attic & Floor Insulation
Contact Service Champions | Get HVAC Help Today
If you’re a San Leandro homeowner in need of our help, don’t hesitate a moment longer. We’re happy to answer any questions or address your concerns and we’ve got four ways for you to Contact Us at your earliest convenience – phone call, website live chat, text, or directly book an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.