Top-Choice Heating, AC, & Ventilation Services Saratoga, CA
Your worry-free choice for AC and furnace installs, professional maintenance and repair.
Welcome to the Service Champions page specifically for Saratoga, CA homeowners. Are you looking for professionals to address your air conditioning units, furnace, and indoor air quality? That’s us, with over 13,000 customer reviews backing our great reputation across Northern California.
While Saratoga has been this constantly evolving area of California for close to two centuries now, for the last nearly twenty years Service Champions has been faithfully serving the community in the same exact ways.
Because Not All Saratoga HVAC Companies Are Created Equal…
Are each one of our reviews dripping with adoration and praise? No. We’re not absolutely perfect, but we stick by our guarantees and a reputation of professional, friendly, accommodating, genuine and go-the-extra-mile service. We’ve also been Diamond Certified and A+ rated with the BBB for the last seventeen years.
Homeowners in our community are informed, well looked after, and they get the best deals the Northern California industry has to offer. Speaking of which, let’s address that very thing in the first of five common questions you should be asking your HVAC company anyway when you’re first getting to know them.
5 Quick & Common Questions to Ask Your HVAC Company (with our Answers)
- 1. Do you have special offers for premium customers? Absolutely, our Maintenance Value Plan (MVP) is designed for homeowners who would like Service Champions to oversee the long-term tune-ups, maintenance, and inspections of their AC & furnace. It also guarantees 24 hour response time and deep discounts as well.
- 2. When’s it time to get a new AC? First and foremost, it depends on the model of AC you have, along with its age and condition. Generally, you’ll need to replace ACs once every 15 years or so. And when it no longer runs efficiently or requires too much maintenance, it’s time to upgrade and replace.
- 3. Do I have poor indoor air quality? Frankly it’s not always so easy to tell without professional analysis. What you need to look for are people having adverse reactions when inside that go away once they’re in the fresh air like headaches, head congestion, coughing, eye irritation, sneezing, nosebleeds, and respiratory issues.
- 4. Is my furnace energy efficient? When it comes to furnaces, energy efficiency is measured in terms of their Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency rating, or AFUE. Current Federal mandates require a rating of at least 80%, but modern furnaces can get as high as 98% now.
- 5. Is it time to upgrade the thermostat? Truth be told, if you still haven’t upgraded your thermostat to a modern smart thermostat, you may want to consider it. One of our technicians will be happy to walk you through the benefits in terms of energy saving and indoor comfort control.
Discover What It’s Like To Have Service Champions In Your Corner
Let’s imagine you decide to dive into our many thousands of online reviews, what will you see? To save you some time, first of all what you’ll find are a ton of folks just like you and people you know – they’re authentic.
While it’s hard to summarize so much, you’ll see we’re a well-run ship; a tight organization. And if we had to condense everything down into four points, they would have to be these:
- Our techs love what they do because as a company we take care of each other too.
- It shows in their level of professional pride, expertise, service, and willingness to exceed.
- We DO NOT use sales pressure, shady marketing tactics, being pushy or disrespectful.
- A good portion of our Northern California customers throughout the year are long-term.
Other Heating, AC, & Ventilation Services We Offer in Saratoga
- Air Quality & Air Handler Services
- Heat Pump & Duct Work
- Water Heaters & Thermostats
- Attic & Floor Insulation
Contact Service Champions | Get HVAC Help Today
If you’re a Saratoga homeowner with any questions or concerns and you’d like to chat with one of our friendly staff, we’ve got four ways for you to Contact Us at your earliest convenience – direct phone call, website live chat, text, or you can book an appointment on our site as well. We look forward to hearing from you.