New AC Installation In Northern California
We ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE Your New AC System
Will Be The Right-Size For Your Home
When investing in a new air conditioning system, you need to get it right the first time. If the company you hire gives you bad advice or sloppy installation, it will cost you money for years and years and make your home less comfortable and operate inefficiently while raising your energy bills.
That’s because a wrong-size unit will be very inefficient and can keep your home at a less than ideal temperature much of the time. Unfortunately, getting the wrong-size unit is very common; according to a U.S. Department of Energy report, “it is common for contractors to install oversized air conditioners.”
Any unit that is too big or too small for your home will cause you problems and cost you money on your energy bills, month after month and year after year.
There is a solution, and that is to find a company with a proven track record, guarantees and warranties, and a demonstrated commitment to taking precise measurements to recommend the right size air conditioning unit for your home.
Service Champions takes the time to make sure each system is installed properly and backed by a 3rd party permit company. We are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau, Diamond Certified, have won multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards, and you can read our reviews from thrilled homeowners online. Check out our reviews by clicking here.
GUARANTEED To Be Done The Right Way
We’re the Northern California air conditioning installation company that protects you with real guarantees. Check out all the protection we give you – it’s 100% peace-of-mind:
- Our No Change Order Guarantee: One price is provided guaranteed, if there is something we missed, it won’t be added to your bill. There will never be any additional charges that we didn’t outline.
- 24- Hour Fix It or Hotel Guarantee: If we are unable to fix your system within 24 hours, we will offer you a hotel stay.
- Workmanship Guarantee: If you are not happy with our workmanship, and we cannot correct the issue, we will refund your money. No questions asked.
- No-Lemon Guarantee: Furnace or Air conditioner System replacement is guaranteed if a critical component fails*. (5-year warranty for Compressor/ 10-year warranty for Heat Exchanger*).
- Comfort Guarantee: We custom design every system to guarantee you will achieve your desired level of comfort.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: When comparing like- products and warranties, we guarantee the lowest price with our apples to apples guarantee.
- 2-Year Client Trust Guarantee: Go ahead and test drive your system for 2-years. Risk Free. If you’re not happy then we will come and remove the system and arrange for another company to come out and install a new system for you.
The Best Trained, Most Highly Skilled Technicians
Our technicians are known for going above and beyond on every call, they are drug tested, background checked and you’ll even receive a text message with their picture to ensure your safety. We set out to build the best team of technicians in the industry. We hire for attitude and train for skill, all of our new hires go through a comprehensive 10-week training program through Champions University. In addition, every technician goes through 150+ hours of mandatory training every year. Always Be a Life-long student is a core value we hold to heart.
That’s how we stay on top of the latest trends and technology in air conditioning systems and why you’ll get the very best new AC system recommendation and installation to the highest industry standards.
A Refreshingly Different Way
Many Northern California homeowners expect that they’ll be given “the hard sell” when it comes to buying a new AC system.
We’re different. We take a consultative approach—we want to find the right solution for your home comfort at the right price. We give you the most up-to-date information available, carefully evaluate your home with precise measurements, and then give you our best professional recommendation. Then it’s up to you to decide what’s best for you and your home. We’re there to inform you and provide solutions.
By the way, many homeowners also ask us about financing their new air conditioning system. The good news is that we can help you with affordable payment plans! For more about this, visit our Financing page.