No Money Down, No Problem!
Summer Special Exclusive!
New Furnace Installation In Northern California
Don’t Take Chances…
Select A Diamond Certified Company To Install Your New Furnace
When it’s time for a new furnace, getting the right-size unit for your home is crucial. Just as important is getting it installed to the highest professional standards.
There’s a sure-fire way to get the right furnace installed in your Northern California home. Hire Service Champions, the Diamond-Certified company with the proven track record and iron-clad guarantees that protect your investment in a new furnace.
We promise you’ll be happy with the results and we guarantee our work – that’s the Service Champions Promise.
GUARANTEED To Be Done The Right Way
We’re the Northern California furnace installation company that protects you with real guarantees. Check out all the protection we give you – it’s 100% peace-of-mind:
- Our No Change Order Guarantee: One price is provided guaranteed, if there is something we missed, it won’t be added to your bill. There will never be any additional charges that we didn’t outline.
- 24- Hour Fix It or Hotel Guarantee: If we are unable to fix your system within 24 hours, we will offer you a hotel stay.
- Workmanship Guarantee: If you are not happy with our workmanship, and we cannot correct the issue, we will refund your money. No questions asked.
- No-Lemon Guarantee: Furnace or Air conditioner System replacement is guaranteed if a critical component fails*. (5-year warranty for Compressor/ 10-year warranty for Heat Exchanger*).
- Comfort Guarantee: We custom design every system to guarantee you will achieve your desired level of comfort.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: When comparing like- products and warranties, we guarantee the lowest price with our apples to apples guarantee.
- 2-Year Client Trust Guarantee: Go ahead and test drive your system for 2-years. Risk Free. If you’re not happy then we will come and remove the system and arrange for another company to come out and install a new system for you.
Why Your New Furnace MUST Be The Right Size For Your Home
We always start by taking heat load calculations of your home so we can recommend a furnace that is exactly the right size. A wrong-size unit means your home will not stay at an optimal temperature and you’ll pay more to heat your home – and you’ll live with those problems for as long as you have that furnace.
Many homeowners don’t realize that a furnace unit that is too big will cause as many problems as one that is too small. Believe it or not this is a common mistake for a contractor to sell you a heating system that is too big!
The best way forward is to find a Northern California furnace installation company with a long track record of proven success and great reviews that is backed by the Better Business Bureau, Google Verified and Diamond Certified. A company that comes to your home and takes the necessary time to analyze your home and is not rushing off to try to sell another job.
Homeowners who call on us notice the Service Champions Difference and choose us because of the value and service we provide. We take extra time to make sure every system we install is done the right way and is backed by a 3rd party permit company.
Homeowners Love Our Friendly, Highly Skilled Technicians
Our technicians are what sets us apart in the industry. So much so what our clients often say “we love those guys!” All of our technicians and support team are drug tested, background checked, and for an extra measure of security we will even send you a text message with their picture before they arrive so you know who is coming to your front door.
We’ve built an amazing team of technicians and homeowners tell us in their reviews that they love that our guys and they go over and beyond to exceed our client’s expectations. It starts with our hiring process – we hire for attitude and train for skill. Every new hire completes a comprehensive 10-week training program through Champions University. In addition, every technician goes through 150+ hours of mandatory training every year. Being a Life-long student is a core value we hold to heart.
Heating systems are constantly evolving, and our technicians stay on top of those trends. You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that we are recommending the best furnace for you and that it will be installed to the highest professional standards.
We Do Things Differently
Some Northern California furnace installation companies aren’t afraid to use hardball sales tactics when you ask them for a quote on a new heating system. We think homeowners deserve better than high-pressure salespeople and confusing pricing.
We do things differently at Service Champions. When we visit your home to provide a FREE Estimate for your furnace replacement, we’re there to listen to you and your family’s needs and design the best solution for your home comfort that fits within your budget. You can rely on us to take precise measurements of your home so we can recommend the exact right-size system for your home. We also many different brands to choose from. What you get from us is a reliable, professional recommendation and a straightforward quote. We’re there to educate you, not pressure you.
Many of our clients also ask us about using a payment plan for their new heating system. It’s a great way to get a new furnace in a budget-friendly way. We’ll be happy to help you with financing options. To discover more, visit our Financing page.